Sealer / Tunnel Combination
Belco’s STC with hot knife sealing system is an excellent value for a complete shrink packaging system with an L-Sealer and Fan Style Shrink Tunnel built onto one compact frame. This system delivers all the packaging performance you would expect from separate components.
The welded construction of the seal head prevents any flexing or misalignment to the sealing base during the constant, daily use of the machine. This unique construction produces even seal pressure resulting in consistently strong seals, fast cycle times and years of trouble free performance.
The Fan Style Shrink Tunnel features a micro-processor based digital temperature control, adjustable speed fan controls for top and bottom air flow and a variable speed conveyor to give you the ability to perfectly shrink your products.
Multiple shift operation and years of trouble free production can be expected from these machines.
Available in two popular sizes with all the standard options, these machines can easily handle production speeds up to 20 packages per minute or more depending on your package size and shape.
- Welded Tubular Steel Frame and Sealing Head
- Watlow Temperature Controls for the Front Seal and Side Seal
- Mushroom Style Seal Blades with Radius Corner Cutoff
- Adjustable Tilt Table/Conveyor
- Watlow Digital Tunnel Temperature Control
- Variable Speed Fan Controls to Regulate Tunnel Air Flow
- Variable Speed Tunnel Conveyor
- Lighted Viewing Window (STC 2520)
- Heavy Duty Locking Casters and Leveling Pads
- Multiple Tunnel Conveyor Choices
- Magna-Lock Sealing System
- Air Operated Sealing System
- Product Take-Away Conveyor
- Powered Film Unwind
- Inverting Heads
- Multi-perforator Hole Punches
- Lighted Viewing Window (STC2016)
- 240/480 Volt 3 Phase Power