Industrial Fan Tunnels
Belco shrink tunnels are designed and built to accept a variety of wrapped products of all shapes and sizes. Loosely wrapped products enter into the tunnel and emerge as perfectly finished shrink packages suitable for any retail level outlet or store shelf.
Built on an all welded tubular steel frame, these machines combine production proven components with modern control technology to monitor and regulate the temperature, air flow and time in the tunnel to create repeatable packages all shift long.
Belco uses Watlow microprocessor based temperature controls to maintain precise tunnel temperatures and variable speed fan controls to adjust the air flow to the top and bottom and around the package as it passes through the tunnel. The film gently balloons about the product and then tightly shrinks around the contours of the package. This produces consistent, high quality, uniformly shrink wrapped packages.
By tuning the airflow pattern around your product, Belco shrink tunnels can operate at lower, more energy efficient temperatures, run at faster production rates and make less demands on your work space.
For packaging speeds of 200,000 to 2.5 million packages per year, these Fan Style shrink tunnels are perfect complements for semi-automatic and automatic L-Sealer production lines.
- Watlow microprocessor based digital temperature control
- Variable speed fan controls to regulate air flow
- Variable speed conveyor control
- Independent Heater On/Off switch
- Direct drive conveyor motor
- Fused electrical protection
- Heavy duty locking casters and leveling pads
- Multiple Conveyor choices
- Lighted Viewing Window
- Extended Tunnel Heights
- Infeed and Exit Conveyor extensions
- Stainless Steel Construction
- 240/480 Volt 3 Phase Power
ST1808 ST2108 ST2108L ST3010 ST4016 ST6016