When You Need The Best!
Increased production rates only mean greater productivity if superior quality control is achieved. Belco Medical Tray Sealers utilize proven components that assure you of the highest levels of process control at even the closest tolerances. Cleanroom production environments benefit from the minimal maintenance, fast tooling setup and repeatability provided by Belco Medical Tray Sealers.
Take a closer look... you'll see how our precision controls and built-in safety features prevent bad seals and compromised production. For example, the temperature alarm circuit assures that sealing only occurs at the proper temperature. It warns the operator of any temperature differential by not allowing the machine to be cycled. Poor seals can't happen inadvertently. Quite simply, process control is the hallmark of our design philosophy. Our medical tray sealers offer you four levels of sophistication with one unwavering commitment to excellence.
Digital Precision and Productivity
BM EL Features
- Digital Seal Time Controllers with Lockout
- Eye Level Viewing and access to all controls allow the operator to visually confirm all process control parameters.
- Dedicated Digital PID Controller provides accurate seal temperature to the package while constantly monitoring the platen temperature thru the complete cycle.
- Digital Pressure Display (front and rear) provides easy operator verification of pressure settings.
- High Accuracy Air Pressure Regulator assures accurate process control of the seal pressure.
- Fast Seal Fixture Change Out design allows for no tools required changeover.
- Rear Shuttle Control Panel with independent time control plus pressure and temperature displays provides production flexibility.
- System Alarms for temperature will disable the machine cycling when out of specified tolerances.
Belco's EL Series of Medical Tray Sealers offer great flexibility by providing independent seal time controls for front and rear shuttles. Temperature and Pressure seal parameter settings can be visually confirmed by viewing the convenient eye level mounted digital displays, providing a higher level of process control. Each operator may seal different packages, such as an inner and outer tray, for increased productivity.
Control That Instills Confidence
Enhance your process control, packaging flexibility and productivity with this advanced model. Offering independent pressure and seal time settings for each shuttle side increases production flexibility. The PLC program features precise Time, Temperature, and seal Pressure control. Process Alarms provide increased confidence in your package seal quality. The BM PLC models also offer security password protection.
BM PLC Features
Adds the following:
- HMI Touch Screen Operator Interface Terminal for simple input of time, temperature, and pressure parameters.
- Separate Time and Pressure Settings for front and rear shuttles allow sealing of two different package set-ups.
- Seal Cycle Timing begins when the seal pressure ‘set’ point is reached.
- Closed Loop Pressure Control System provides precise seal pressure to the package while constantly monitoring the pressure thru the complete cycle.
- Systems Alarms for temperature, pressure, tray position, and cylinder position disable machine cycling when out of specified tolerances.
- Stores and Recalls up to 30 pre-programmed set-ups.
- Security Password Protection prevents the chance of accidental parameter changes or tampering by unauthorized users.
Standard On All Machines
- Class 10,000 Cleanroom Compatible
- Welded and Powder Coated Tubular Steel Frame
- Fully Enclosed Stainless Steel Seal Chamber
- Stationary Aluminum Heat Seal Platen
- Platen Heat Shroud
- Temperature Overlimit Safety Circuit
- Teflon Coated Top Tool
- Dual shuttle operation
- Oiless Air System
- Coalescing Exhaust Filter
- Out of Temperature Alarm
- Verification Ports for Time, Temperature, and Pressure
(optional item on BM Standard)
- Locking/Non-Marring Casters and Leveling Screws
- Comprehensive Documentation / Owners Manual
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Different Voltages
- Custom Platen Sizes
- Custom Engineering
- Start-up Supervision and Training
- Single shuttle operation
- Spare Teflon coated platen protector
- Independent station shuttle timer
- Time, Temperature, and Pressure verification ports
- Spare parts kit
- F.A.T. visits for performing installation qualification studies
- Rear shuttle passive touch screen display
- 5" tray depth pass through clearance
- Custom tray depth pass through clearance
- VTP calibrated verifcation tool for IQ/OQ assistance
- VTT calibrated verification tool for IQ/OQ assistance
- High pressure 10" air cylinder operation
- High temperature sealing for foil lid stock
- CE Certification
- Custom seal fixtures
- 12 point thermocouple platen temperature monitoring system
- Machine status enunciator light bar
- Back-up PLC program pre-installed on a loader
- Data Acquisition for BM PLC includes laptop