Medical Tray Sealer
The Best of the Best. Period.
For sealing implantable and invasive devices, nothing beats a Belco.
Increased production rates only mean greater productivity if superior quality control is achieved. Belco Medical Tray Sealers utilize proven components that assure you of the highest levels of process control at even the closest tolerances. Cleanroom production environments as well as prototype work benefit from the minimal maintenance, fast tooling setup and repeatability provided by Belco Medical Tray Sealers.
Take a closer look... you'll see how our precision controls and built-in safety features prevent bad seals and compromised production. For example, the temperature alarm circuit assures that sealing only occurs at the proper temperature. It warns the operator of any temperature differential by not allowing the machine to be cycled. Poor seals can't happen inadvertently. Quite simply, process control is the hallmark of our design philosophy. Our medical tray sealers offer you four levels of sophistication with one unwavering commitment to excellence.
Complete Accountability, Total Validation
The ultimate in process control, the Belco PC Series provides Data Acquisition Software (DAS) for complete traceability of every seal cycle. Designed to insure the highest level of consistency and repeatability, Belco's PC units are the machines of choice for companies requiring bar code reading, real-time package data management and the most exacting precision controls. With the Belco BM PC models, you will find the ultimate in performance, combining our proven standard features and state-of-the-art enhancements.
Swing Arm Mounted Touch Screen provides an easy to read and use operator interface.
Beckhoff Panel PC utilizing Microsoft Windows Control System
DAQ Software Package for time, temperature and pressure is a complete software solution providing 100% traceability and validation utilizing Microsoft Windows operating platform.
Process Monitoring of Machine Functions for time, temperature and pressure are key components of the Process Control Monitoring System.
Multi-Point Thermocouple Monitoring of the sealing platen provides on-screen visual confirmation of actual seal platen temperature.
System Alarms for time, temperature, pressure, tray position and cylinder position disable machine cycling when out of specified tolerances.
A Closed Dual Loop Digital Feedback Pressure Control System with external transducer precisely regulates actual sealing pressures by constantly monitoring the air system and automatically compensating for any deviations, providing the highest accuracy seal cycle pressure control available.
State-of-the-Art Voltage Sensitive Temperature Control provides industry leading seal platen temperature accuracy.
Network Monitoring of all seal cycle processes allows data retrieval of every machine cycle for increased management control.
Separate Time and Pressure Controls for front and rear shuttles allow sealing of two different package set-ups. (dual shuttle models)
Verification Ports for time, temperature and pressure.
BM PC OPTIONS
- Custom Data Acquisition Packages
- Bar-Code Scanners
- Customized Programming
- Single Station Shuttle Operation
- Automatic Shuttle Operation
- Auto-Eject System for Sealed Trays
Standard On All BM PC Models
- Class 10,000 Cleanroom Compatible
- Welded and Powder Coated Tubular Steel Frame
- Fully Enclosed Stainless Steel Seal Chamber
- Stationary Aluminum Heat Seal Platen
- Platen Heat Shroud
- Temperature Overlimit Safety Circuit
- Teflon Coated Top Tool
- Dual shuttle operation
- Oiless Air System
- Coalescing Exhaust Filter
- Out of Temperature Alarm
- Verification Ports for Time, Temperature, and Pressure
- Locking/Non-Marring Casters and Leveling Screws
- Comprehensive Documentation / Owners Manual
- Data Acquisition Program
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Custom Platen Sizes
- Custom Engineering
- Start-up Supervision and Training
- Single shuttle operation for the conservation of floor space
- Spare Teflon ceramic coated platen protector
- Spare parts kit
- F.A.T. visits for performing installation qualification studies
- Bar code scanning capability
- RFID seal fixture recognition
- Auto-Shuttle operation of single station shuttle
- Programmable auto-eject assist of the sealed trays
- 5" tray depth pass through clearance
- Custom tray depth pass through clearance
- VTP calibrated verifcation tool for IQ/OQ assistance
- VTT calibrated verification tool for IQ/OQ assistance
- High pressure 10" air cylinder operation
- High temperature sealing package for foil lid stock
- CE Certification
- Custom seal fixtures
- 12 point thermocouple platen temperature monitoring system
- Machine status enunciator light bar
- Custom programming
- On-site start-up supervision