Belco Packaging Systems, Inc. is a manufacturer of packaging machinery providing equipment to the Medical, Food, Industrial and Retail industries. We have an immediate opening for a full time experienced Welder-Fabricator to assist our Production team. If you enjoy doing non-repetitive work in stainless steel, cold roll steel and aluminum, and more importantly, building products for customers to the best of your abilities, this is the job for you!
- 3-5 years experience in a production environment performing welding and fabrication preferably of machine frames and structures or decorative products.
- Must possess experience in MIG, TIG, Brazing and Aluminum welding and finishing including intermediate material finishing
- Be able to read welding/fabrication prints.
- Perform and document first article and do production in-process inspection.
- Be able to use all types of measuring and inspection tools including angles, levels, measuring tapes, calipers, performance fixtures and modular fixtures.
- Able to do your own fabrication set-ups using clamps and fixtures
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus
- Experience in building and designing functional and practical welding fixtures is a plus
- Additional experience as a department lead or supervisor is a big plus
Belco Packaging Systems, Inc. is located in Monrovia, CA and offers competitive wages, including paid vacation, PTO, Medical, Dental and a 401k program. This is a full time position Monday to Friday with some OT and occasional Saturday work.
Applicants who pass the interview process will be required to demonstrate their welding skills in MIG, TIG, Aluminum and Stainless Steel. All Applicants considered for employment will be asked to submit to a background check and drug test.